Information on data processing by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne Sp. z o.o. in Balice (hereinafter “MV Center Systemy Wizyjne”).
The administrator of the personal data is MV Center Systemy Wizyjne based in Balice, 50 Krakowska Street, 32-083 Balice, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne has appointed an Information Protection Officer. In matters related to data, you can contact the appointed Information Protection Supervisor, e-mail email@example.com or by writing to the mailing address of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne based in Balice, ul. Krakowska 50, 32-083 Krakow
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne processes personal data provided in the contact form, for the purpose of concluding an agreement or valuing an order, and provided in connection with filing a complaint. This data includes: name, e-mail address, telephone number, place of employment, function in the company, additional data provided in the content of the inquiry or complaint. If MV Center Systemy Wizyjne provides any personal data to other persons (including their name, phone number or e-mail address), it must be with their knowledge and consent and in accordance with the law.
Provision of data is voluntary, but may be necessary to enter into an agreement, take advantage of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne offer or send an inquiry to MV Center Systemy Wizyjne. Failure to provide the required personal data may result in MV Center Systemy Wizyjne inability to respond to inquiries, enter into an agreement or respond to a complaint.
The data will be processed in order to:
- sending MV Center Systemy Wizyjne offer – the basis for processing in such case is the legitimate interest of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne consisting in the possibility of responding to inquiries addressed to MV Center Systemy Wizyjne (Article 6(1)(f. RODO), and in the case of consent to send commercial information – the basis for processing is consent (Article 6(1)(a. RODO);
- contact for the purpose of executing agreements from MV Center Systemy Wizyjne offerings – the basis for processing is the necessity to execute the agreement or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into the agreement (Article 5(1)(b) RODO);
- Self-marketing – the basis of data processing is the legitimate interest of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne consisting of the possibility of informing in response to inquiries about its offer (Article 6(1)(f. RODO), and in the case of consent to send commercial information – the basis of processing is consent (Article 6(1)(a. RODO);
- processing resulting from generally applicable laws – including, in particular, tax laws – the basis for processing is a legal obligation (Article 6.1.c. RODO);
- possible investigation and enforcement of claims – the basis of processing is the legitimate legal interest of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne consisting in the possibility of pursuing and defending against claims (Article 6.1.f. RODO);
- processing of complaints – the basis for processing is the legitimate legal interest of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne consisting in the possibility of responding to the complaint and fulfilling the legal obligation to respond to the complaint (Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
Data may be shared with:
- employees and associates of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne, who must have access to personal data to perform the contract, or to take preparatory actions to sign the contract
- entities processing data on behalf of MV Center Systemy Wizyjne, e.g. accounting office, post office, courier, professional carrier, security company
- authorized state authorities including supervisory authorities within the scope of their powers
In the case of the transfer of personal data to entities or an international organization based outside the European Economic Area, the data will be transferred by the principles outlined in Articles 45 – 49 of the RODO.
Personal data will be processed for the duration of correspondence or arrangements regarding MV Center Systemy Wizyjne’s offerings and the duration of the contract concluded with MV Center Systemy Wizyjne. After their termination, personal data will be processed by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne until the statute of limitations for any property claims related to the conclusion and performance of the agreements. Personal data contained in tax or accounting records will be processed until the expiration of the statute of limitations for public law claims related to the conclusion of the agreements.
Personal data processed in connection with the granting of consent will be processed until the consent is withdrawn or the Site is closed.
The processing period for personal data may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish or assert claims or defend against claims. After the expiration of the processing period, personal data shall be irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
The personal data subject has the right to access, rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of his/her data, as well as to data portability.
The personal data subject has the right to object to further processing of his or her data, or, if he or she has previously given his or her consent to processing, to withdraw it. Exercising the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that takes place until the consent is withdrawn.
MV Center Systemy Wizyjne does not profile personal data.
The data subject has the right to complain with a supervisory authority, including the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookies are not used to identify specific individuals, however, data such as cookie ID and information collected by cookies (e.g. IP address), may in combination with other data constitute personal data, in which case their controller is MV Center Systemy Wizyjne.
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data referred to above, in the case of Cookies installed with the consent of a visitor to the Site, is the consent of such visitor (Article 6(1)(a) RODO). In the case of Cookies necessary for the operation of the MV Center Systemy Wizyjne website, the basis for processing is the necessity to provide a service electronically, consisting of making the MV Center Systemy Wizyjne website available to its users (Article 6(1)(b) RODO).
Except for Cookies necessary for the performance of services requested by the user of the MV Center Systemy Wizyjne website by electronic means, for which consent is not required, storing Cookies on the device and accessing them requires consent. This consent may be withdrawn at any time. The granting and withdrawal of consent, as well as the determination of the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies, including their complete blocking, is carried out through the settings of the Internet browser. If you block Cookies necessary for the operation of the Site, it may not function properly for technical reasons.
The Administrator uses the following types of Cookies on the Site:
- Technical Cookies, are used to enable browsing of the Site, ensure its security and allow access to the services provided on the Site; the validity of such Cookies is very short, usually lasting as long as one session, and if blocked, it is possible to lose the ability to view the Site or use the services available through it;
- Cookies for website audience research, which allow obtaining statistics of visits; the validity of such Cookies usually does not exceed 13 months, and their blocking does not affect the use of the Site.